Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello.(: Im back to post. It's 1.52am now. Another day went by. Time flies, yeah?
Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about the JongKyung issue. And I came up with my conclusion.

I've always told myself not to believe it, until SM and Jjong stands out to clarify. Maybe it's just planned by SM, nothing else. That's what all are hoping for, of course. But what if, it's true? Jjong has mentioned several times that he really likes shin sekyung. I'm sure he's really happy to be with her. As fans, we should just give them our blessings. I'm sure that's what he wish for. He would want blessings from all his fans. He is happy to with her. But if it's just because of fans, they have to break up, aren't us, the fans, too selfish? We always say we love SHINee, we love Jjong. However, our actions doesn't prove it. We aren't giving happiness to him. All we think about is just for ourselves. It's not like if he doesn't date sekyung, he would date any of us. No, he wouldn't. It's just the fantasy of fangirls. If we love Jjong, what we'll really want would be him to be happy. If dating sekyung really makes him happy, then why not? It isn't easy to do it, to accept it, I know. I'm trying very hard to convince myself too. And furthermore, what can we do? If they really love each other, then they're meant to be. One day, all the stats will date, will get married. If you can't accept it, just go and idolize a monk. He's not gonna get married or date. I'm pretty sure what I say is true, even though I don't deny the fact that I rather them be gays.

Actually, what's hurting me most is not Jjong dating sekyung, but that JONGKEY is over. I don't want that to happen. I don't mind and doesn't dislike Jjong dating sekyung, but I'll hate him if he neglects key and other SHINee members. Really. I love JONGKEY. I love how Jjong and key matches each other. I love how Jjong knows about key that much. I really love that.(: I'll continue to ship jongkey, even if Jongkyung is real. Because, JONGKEY was once real too.

如果我能祝福你,
那不是我看清了,
而是我证明,
我爱你。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home