Wednesday, October 27, 2010

DATING? ):

Okay, i didn't post about SHINee ytd, and i'm going to do it already. My heart is broken into 1000 pieces, or even more. JONGHYUN and SHIN SEKYUNG ARE CONFIRMED DATING.
I'm not going to bash them, neither can i get myself to give them my blessings.
Jonghyun has already mentioned that he likes lee min jung and shin se kyung, but now, they're dating? And it has already been a month. That solves all the question about why jonghyun is always texting. And, to add on to it, Super Junior and SHINee has already know that jonghyun is dating. SHAWOLS and ELFS feel betrayed. Really.

A lot of Jonghyun's fansites are already close down. Sekyung and #jongkyung are trending on twitter. What's this? Trying to rub salt into all blingers wound? I hope Jonghyun will stand out to talk about it soon. If this is real, i bet SHINee's fame will really drop. Drop. DROP. I don't want them to disband. Really. Even though JongHyun makes us all heartbroken, but i still support SHINee, and still, i'll support JONGHYUN, but not SSK.

Afterall, what can we do? It's their life, their privacy. It has nothing to do with us. It's not like, JongHyun will date any of us even if he doesn't date SSK. But, he's only 20 now. Isn't it too early? AND this news is released AFTER hello has been released.

I think i should trust GINNA. It's just publicising them~ They didn't wear any thing to cover up their face, blablabla. It's to gain their fame only. RIGHT? I'm going to hypnotise myself now. Only JongKey is real.

I'm gonna go now. Beware of ME. I'm not in good mood.


I SHIP JONGKEY. ONLY JONGKEY IS REAL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home