Monday, October 25, 2010

:)

Okay, i shall split today's post into two, if not it'll be freaking long. xD I'll talk about SHINee tmr, and others today, yupps? ^^ And that makes me become like i really post regularly. :P WELL, I DO ~ ^^

Last night, was texting with justina unnie until like 1 + ? Haha, had so much fun talking to my dearest unnie <3 ^^ Haha, she's freaking awesome. The awesomest unnie, and the awesomest elf. xD

Anyways, whole day of sch, got back results. xD TOTALLY SUCKISH. NO "A"s at all. I didn't study, no expectations. xD But i didn't fail anything. All my results is from B3 - C5 . xD My mum say bu cuo lor ~ OMG. xD Anyways, yupps. Was kinda happy. ^^ Hmm, boring much lah, during school.

Home-d, showered blablabla. OH~ I finished watching maid sama. Omg, i'm totally happy.
USUI is the hottest guy ever man. xD Wait, hottest anime guy, to be specific. OMO ~ I LOVE HIM. I love Hinata too, though. Did i get his name right? Whatever. xD OMFG ~ I totally love them. Kyaaaaaaa~ ^^

Kay, anyway, one of my small small turtle died. ): Sobs. Damn sad. Took him down, buried him. RIP, nian nian ~ We love you. Oreo is currently sleeping on my bed. ~ Anyways, i'm not going to school tomorrow. Gonna pon sch. xDD Freak, i wanna read my book now. xD I shall sync my phone, then read my book while listening to music. (Y) This is pure entertainment.

Tomorrow's post is gonna be freaking long, get prepared. I'm gonna be freaking AGITATED and BLA. So yupps. :P Some stuff just makes me wanna say the "f" word. Okay, but actually i dun needa post it here, can just go my tumblr. -.- But i didn't say much there, i'm gonna elaborate here then~ Since i'll be at home tmr, so yupps ~

Gonna go enjoy myself now ~ BUHHBYE <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home